Interested in getting more involved in your profession and volunteering your time and talents to the Massachusetts Dental Society (MDS)? We encourage you to browse the opportunities below.
Call to Volunteer for Committees
Serving on a Committee is a great way to make new connections, strengthen your leadership skills, and get the most out of your membership.
MDS Committee members are selected annually. Periodically, spots may be open throughout the year. We encourage you to apply by completing the form at the bottom of this page. Learn more about the Committees open for volunteers below:
- Business Development Committee
- Dental Education Committee
- Dental Practice and Benefits Committee
- Ethics Committee
- Government Affairs Committee
- Health and Wellness Committee
- Membership Committee