Beacon Hill Day
Register today to attend Beacon Hill Day on Thursday, April 2, 2020! Each year on Beacon Hill Day, Massachusetts Dental Society member dentists and students come together to meet with legislators and advocate on behalf of dental professionals and patients.
Issues that will be discussed include:
- Increasing patient choice through assignment of benefits
- Preventing cost shifting within the delivery of dental care
- Dental benefit plan transparency
- Midlevel dental professionals and a comprehensive approach to improving oral health
- Reforming dental licensing exams
Once you have registered for Beacon Hill Day, the MDS will schedule appointments for you to meet with your legislators or their staff. To ensure a meeting is scheduled, don't delay. Register today!
Questions? Please contact MDS Government Affairs Coordinator Marwa Alnaal at 508.449.6042.