Massachusetts Dental Society Names “10 Under Ten” for 2020
The 10 Under Ten honorees were featured in the Spring 2020 issue of the Journal of the Massachusetts Dental Society. The dentists were honored earlier this year at the Yankee Dental Congress® 2020 (Yankee) Awards Ceremony at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. Yankee is New England’s largest dental meeting and is presented by the MDS in cooperation with the dental societies of Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
This year’s honorees are:
- Lea El Hachem, DDS, CAGS, MS, a periodontist who has since relocated to Texas
- Matthew Freitas, DMD, a pediatric dentist practicing in Reading and Winchester
- Michael Golub, DMD, an orthodontist practicing in New Jersey after completing an orthodontics residency in Boston
- Ana Keohane, DDS, DMD, FICD, a general dentist practicing in Boston, Everett, and Wellesley
- Luri Lee, DMD, CAGS, a general dentist practicing in Boston and Seekonk
- James E. Lee, DMD, a general dentist practicing in Malden
- Sabina Malla, DDS, a general dentist practicing in Fall River
- Claire A. McCarthy, DMD, a general dentist practicing in Norwood and Quincy
- Richard Senatore, DMD, FAGD, FICOI, a general dentist practicing in Boston and Stoneham
- Christopher Jacob Ward, DMD, a general dentist practicing in Quincy
About the Massachusetts Dental Society
The Massachusetts Dental Society (MDS), a professional association representing 5,000+ member dentists and a statewide constituent of the American Dental Association, is dedicated to the professional development of its member dentists through initiatives in education, advocacy, the promotion of the highest professional standards, and championing oral health in the Commonwealth. For more information, visit massdental.org, and follow the MDS on Twitter @MassDental.