Massachusetts Dental Society Names 10 Under Ten
To qualify for the recognition, dentists must have graduated from dental school within the past 10 years, be an MDS member, and have made significant contributions to the profession, their community, and organized dentistry.
The 10 Under Ten honorees are featured in the Spring 2021 issue of the Journal of the Massachusetts Dental Society. The dentists were honored earlier this year at Yankee Virtual 2021. Yankee Dental Congress is New England’s largest dental meeting and is presented by the MDS in cooperation with the dental societies of Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont. This was the first time Yankee was held virtually, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This year’s honorees are:
- Christopher R. DeSesa, DMD, an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in Longmeadow, Springfield, Westfield, and West Springfield
- Irina Dragan, DMD, MS, a periodontist practicing in Brookline
- Kimberly A. Harte, DMD, a general dentist practicing in Milton
- Jasmine Khedkar, BDS, MPH, DMD, MSITM, a general dentist and consultant based in Quincy
- Vasiliki Maseli, DMD, MS, EdM, a general dentist practicing in Boston
- Pinelopi Pani, DDS, CAGS, MS, FICD, a periodontist practicing in Boston
- Sirisha Kovvali Rao, DMD, MPH, a general dentist practicing in Reading
- Tyler Sanslow, DMD, a general dentist practicing in Boston
- Alison Seliger-Schamberg, DMD, a general dentist practicing in Littleton
- Garrett W. Wingrove, DMD, a general dentist practicing in Holden