Massachusetts Dental Society Names “10 Under Ten”
Ten New Dentists Honored for Impact on the Dental Profession
SOUTHBOROUGH, Mass.—Feb. 27, 2019—Ten Massachusetts dentists have been recognized as the 2019 10 Under Ten
by the Massachusetts Dental Society (MDS). Established by the MDS in 2005, the annual 10 Under Ten recognition highlights the diversity of new dentists in Massachusetts and their impact on the dental profession. To qualify for the recognition, dentists must have graduated from dental school within the past 10 years, be an MDS member, and have made significant contributions to the profession, their community, and organized dentistry.
The dentists were honored earlier this month at the Yankee Dental Congress® 2019 (Yankee) Awards Ceremony at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. Yankee, New England’s largest dental meeting, is presented by the MDS in cooperation with the dental societies of Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
This year’s honorees are:
- Colin Brady, DMD, a general dentist practicing in Woburn and underserved areas throughout the state via Commonwealth Mobile Oral Health Services
- Theresa Guanci, DMD, a general dentist practicing in Bourne, Falmouth, and Mashpee
- Jessica Hsieh, DDS, MDSc, FACP, a prosthodontist practicing in Brookline
- Tien Jiang, DMD, MEd, a prosthodontist practicing in Boston
- David S. Kim, DMD, MMSc, a prosthodontist practicing in Newton
- Harrison MacKenzie, DMD, a general dentist practicing in Franklin
- BiNa Oh, DMD, CAGS, a periodontist practicing in Lincoln and Boston
- Kadambari Rawal, BDS, CAGS, MSD, FASGD, FICD, a dentist specializing in geriatrics and public health who practices in Boston, Roslindale, and Dedham
- Cameron Shahbazian, DMD, a general dentist practicing in Quincy
- Carlin Weaver, DMD, an orthodontist practicing in Swampscott
The 2019 10 Under Ten honorees will be featured in the Spring 2019 issue of the Journal of the Massachusetts Dental Society.