PLEASE NOTE: The Public Health Council recently approved several amendments to the ePrescribing regulation in Massachusetts, including a one-year grace period making requirements effective January 1, 2021.
What We Do
Veradigm ePrescribe makes filling prescriptions a quick and convenient process for both patients and practices.
Because Veradigm ePrescribe is delivered by Henry Schein One, you have the option to integrate ePrescribe with your Henry Schein One Practice Management system, including Dentrix, Dentrix Enterprise, Easy Dental, EndoVision, OMSVision, and PerioVision.
How We Can Help You Succeed
Using Veradigm ePrescribe to prescribe is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Select patient—Patients can be added via your EHR or PM system, as well as manually
- Select drug—Select any commercially available drug or from your favorites list. Favorites already have your preferred quantity, days supplied, and directions for use pre-configured.
- Select pharmacy—Select pharmacy of patient’s choice
Veradigm ePrescribe can help your practice:
- Comply with state mandates for electronic prescribing of controlled substances
- Integrate ePrescribe with your Henry Schein One practice management software to make ePrescribing an easy part of your patient care workflow
- Receive automated notifications on potential drug-to-drug interactions, prior adverse effects from the prescribed drug, and dosage
- Save time on back-and-forth communication with pharmacies
- Avoid mistakes, delays, and potential patient safety risks associated with illegible written prescriptions
- Strengthen drug utilization review with a readily available patient medication history
- Avoid potential for prescription diversion and ensure fill
- Save time for your patients by sending prescriptions directly to the patient’s preferred pharmacy
- Help patients save money on their prescriptions with real-time, patient-specific cash and benefit pricing at local pharmacies
- Connect to your state Prescription Drug Monitoring Program and automatically look up state reports on patients in those databases to eliminate extra work for providers
Special Offers, Promotions, and Discounts
Through Henry Schein One, Massachusetts Dental Society members are eligible for a members-only rate of $29.95/month with a $50 registration fee (standard rate is $34.95/month and $150 registration).
Please use the form below to request more information about Veradigm.