Limited License Dentists

If you are a dentist who is foreign-trained or a graduate of a non-CODA program and you do not have a U.S. dental license, you may apply for a dental intern limited license (commonly referred to as a limited license).

How Long Does a Limited License Last?

What Documentation Do You Need to Apply for a Limited License?

Limited License Potential Employers