Donate to the Foundation
Each year, the MDS Foundation awards grants to deserving organizations and projects, but we cannot do it without your help. The generosity of our donors is vital to the continued success of the MDS Foundation in working toward improving the oral health of Massachusetts residents.
Donations to the Foundation have helped us fund projects such as providing dental care to more than 100 homeless youth who visited Bridge Over Troubled Waters and helping Springfield Technical Community College outfit its community dental clinic.
Ways to Give
It is through the generous support of our donors that we are able to fund programs that increase access to dental care and education. If you would like to make a donation to the MDS Foundation, there are many ways that you are able to contribute! Give someone the gift of a smile today.
Ways to give:
- Donate online
- Mail a donation check (Make checks payable to the MDS Foundation and mail to: MDS Foundation, Two Willow Street, Southborough, MA 01745)
- Host an online fundraiser through Facebook for your birthday, or any time of year
- Host a fundraiser in your District to benefit the MDS Foundation
- Give an in-kind gift by donating services or supplies
- Honor a loved one or special occasion by making a memorial or tribute donation
Donor Recognition Levels
Gifts can be made in numeration or select from the giving levels below. If you are interested in making a large contribution to the MDS Foundation via a pledge, please contact Kevin Monteiro, MDS Foundation Assistant Clerk, at 800.342.8747, ext. 253.
Major Benefactors ($100,000+)
Benefactors ($75,000 - $99,999)
President's Society ($50,000 - $74,999)
Founder's Society ($25,000 - $49,999)
DerKazarian Society ($15,000- $24,999)
Morton Society ($10,000 - $14,999)
Salmon Society ($5,000 - $9,999)
Friends ($2,500 - $4,999)
Senate Club ($1,000 - $2,499)