September 21, 2016
District Meeting: 6:00 p.m., Fireside Grille, Middleboro
"Infection Control/OSHA"—Speaker: Kathy Ecklund, 2 CEUs
Fee: Dentists, Staff, and Spouses $50.00 Register here
- Explain roles and responsibilities of the Infection Prevention Coordinator.
- Identify credible resources for infection prevention and safety.
- Differentiate guidelines, regulations, standards and best practices.
- Describe the infection prevention components of the Safest Dental Visit.
- Describe how to integrate CDC guidelines, OSHA regulations and standards into policies and standard operating procedures.
- Use a variety of tools (e.g., checklists, audit forms, etc) to monitor and evaluate a site-specific infection prevention and safety program.
October 12, 2016
October 26, 2016
District Meeting: 6:00 p.m., Stoneforge Tavern, 90 paramount Dr, Raynham MA 02767
Practice Management "Knowing, Not Guessing...Numbers, Reports and Industry Metrics. What You Need to Know" Speaker: Nancy Kagan , 2CEUs
Fee: Dentist, Staff and Spouses $50.00 Register here
- Discuss universal best practices for all successful dental offices.
- Know the industry standards relating to Production, Collection, Adjustments, Accounts Receivable, New Patients, Broken Appointments & Late Cancellations
- Hygiene and Perio Production
- Learn ways to protect your finances.
- What to look for when reviewing daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Understand your overhead
November 16, 2016:
November 30, 2016:
District Meeting: 6:00 p.m., White's of Westport, 66 State RD, Westford MA 02790
"Improved Patient Care Through Lawsuit Prevention and Protection for Dentists" Speaker: Larry Oxenham, 2CEUs
Fee: Dentist, Staff and Spouses $50.00 Register here.
- Maintaining focus on improved patient care rather than lawsuit defense.
- Structure practice for lawsuit protection and prevention.
- Reduce liability insurance costs.
- Minimize taxes.