District Meetings and Events
The Middlesex District has the following meetings and events scheduled. All meetings are from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m. (social from 6:00 to 6:30 p.m.) at the Embassy Suites, 550 Winter St., Waltham, unless otherwise noted. Office staff is always welcome.
- Wednesday, November 16, 2016, at 6:30 p.m. - Low Hanging Fruit: Employment Law Mistakes Commonly Made by Dental Industry Employers and How to Fix Them, Presented by Catherine E. Reuben. Topics incorporated into the evening's program include answers to questions regarding: state and federal overtime laws, legal requirements for employee handbook, employee code of conduct, Massachusetts Pay Equity law, review of employment application form, handling employee absences and leave of absence requests, termination of an employee, and written information security program (WISP). Register Now
CE Events and District Meetings
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017 - CE Event and District Meeting - Subject TBD
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017 - CE Event and District Meeting - Subject TBD
Executive Committee Meetings
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, at 6:30 p.m. via conference call
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017, at 6:30 p.m. - location TBD
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017, at 6:30 p.m. via conference call
- Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - Protecting Your Practice - Are You Keeping Your Office in Compliance?
- Sunday, August 21, 2016 - Speed Networking Event
- Wednesday, April 6, 2016 - The Digital Wave: CAD/CAM Machines and Materials
- Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - Improving Treatment Planning and Cone Beam Technology
- Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - Securing Our Digital Office
- Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - Pain Management