MDDS Cities and Towns
Donate to the MDS Foundation
Help kick-off a membership-wide effort to raise funds for the MDS Foundation.
District Meetings and Events
The Metropolitan District Dental Society has the following meetings and events scheduled. Reservations are required for each event. Events begin at 6:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted. MasterCard and Visa are accepted online by clicking the registration links below (when available).
- October 2015 - Details TBD
Location: Optum Club
- Friday, November 20, 2015 - Implant seminar with speaker, Dr. Craig Misch (Co-Presented with Boston District)
Location: Boston Marriott Newton, 2345 Commonwealth Ave, Newton, MA 02466
CLICK HERE for lecture and registration details.
- Saturday, February 20, 2016 - All Day Program - Dr. Christian Coachman
- Wednesday, March 2, 2016 - 4:00 p.m. - Annual Election - Infection Control and Pain Management with speaker Dr. Howard Pactovis
Location: The Verve Crowne Plaza Natick, 1360 Worcester St, Natick, MA 01760
- Monday, May 16, 2016 - 2nd Annual Ed Salamoff DMD Memorial Golf Tournament
Location: Charter Oak Country Club, 394 Chestnut St, Hudson, MA 01749
- Monday, June 6, 2016 - District Caucus
Executive Board Meetings
- Monday, September 21, 2015 - The Heritage of Sherborn, 33 North Main St, Sherborn, MA 01770
- Monday, October 26, 2015
- Thursday, February 4, 2016
- Thursday, April 7, 2016
District Leadership (June 2014 - June 2015)
Charles River Study Club (Dover, Needham, Newton, Wellesley, and Westwood)
President - Katherine Klein, DMD
Secretary/Treasurer - Steven Levine, DMD
Trustee - Robert Javer, DMD
Meetings for the Charles River Study Club: Woodland Golf Club 1897 Washington St. Auburndale at 6:00 p.m. For reservations please call 508-875-3800 or email email@example.com.
- Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - Sleep Apnea: An Update on Physiology, Evaluation & Surgical Treatment, speaker Dr. Edward Lahey III.
- Tuesday, December 15, 2015
- Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Parkway/Norfolk Study Club (Bellingham, Dedham, Dunstable, Foxboro, Franklin, Harding, Hyde Park, Jamaica Plain, Medfield, Medway, Millis, Norfolk, Norwood, Plainville, Roslindale, Sharon, Walpole, West Roxbury, and Wrentham)
President - David Wolf, DDS
Vice President -
Treasurer - Urania Funteas, DMD
Trustee - Christopher N. Bissada, DDS
Upcoming Parkway/Norfolk Study Club meetings:
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - HIPAA/HITECH compliance
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015 - OSHA/Infection Control
- Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - Pain Management
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016 - EDIC Risk Management
All meetings are at Sky Restaurant 1369 Providence Highway Route 1 Norwood, MA
$45.00 pre-registration or $55.00 at the door.
To sign up, contact Dr. David Wolf at (508) 473-4999 or at David@DavidWolfDDS.com.
Please mail checks to: Dr. David Wolf 100 Medway Rd. Suite 203. Milford, MA 01757
For any questions contact Christopher Bissada at (781) 762-8855 or CBissada@EndodonticCare.com
MetroWest Study Club (Ashland, Boxborough, Carlisle, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Littleton, Maynard, Natick, Sherborn, Stow, Sudbury, Wayland, and Weston)
President - TBA
Vice President - Michael Putt, DMD
Secretary - John Buehler, DMD
Treasurer - Jeffrey Lowenstein, DMD
Trustee - Chris Owen, DMD
For information and to Register email: Dr. Jeffrey Lowenstein at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Meetings are held at Ken's Steakhouse, 95 Worcester Rd, Framingham.
- Thursday, March 31, 2015
To pay by check: Make your check payable to: MetroWest Study Club and
Mail to: Jeffrey Lowenstein, DMD 326 Union Ave. Framingham, MA 01701. Please include your name, office address, office telephone number and dinner choice of chicken, fish or vegetarian.
The presentation will be limited to the first 25 dentists to sign up. There will be a waiting list for cancellations.