The Massachusetts Dental Society Leadership Institute provides the tools and insight needed to improve your leadership effectiveness and help you respond to a rapidly shifting landscape. It is designed for those who want to think strategically about emerging institutional and informational needs, changing expectations, new technologies, and long-range plans. The curriculum will deepen your insights and broaden your repertoire of useful approaches to leadership. The program also provides a valuable opportunity to assess your own leadership strengths and weaknesses in a supportive and engaging learning environment.
Graduates will acquire important leadership skills that will prepare them to:
- Improve communication skills, expand conflict resolution and negotiating techniques, sharpen problem-solving skills, and exchange ideas.
- Learn how you can contribute to the success of your association.
- Connect with like-minded people and gain valuable networking opportunities.
- Improve your delegation skills and build a team confidence and trust when you are in--and out of--the office.
- Bolster knowledge, skills, and attitudes about oral health advocacy.
- Discover how to organize and run effective and successful meetings.
Through participation in the program, you will learn and grow your ability to lead. To help off-set your costs of participation, a stipend of $500 will be provided upon completion of the program. (Note: Attendance at all meetings is required to receive the stipend.)
Romesh Nalliah, DMD
Cherie Bishop, DMD
Margaret Errante, DDS
Benjamin Falk, DDS
Jo-Ann Foley, DDS
Paula K. Friedman, DDS
David M. Kim, DDS
Abol Massih Tehrani, DMD
Mario Abdennour, DMD
Robert Leland, DMD
Raymond Martin, DDS
Charlene Pirner, DMD
Kristine Seibel, DMD
Edward Swiderski, DDS
Thomas Trowbridge, DDS, MD
See more »