Skip to main content

Massachusetts Dental Assistant Licensure

All dental assistants, including certified assistants, expanded function dental assistants, formally trained assistants, and on-the-job trained assistants practicing dental assisting in Massachusetts must be licensed by the Board pursuant to statute and the Board of Regulation in Dentistry (BORID) regulations.

On-the-Job Training for Those New to the Field

On-the-Job Training for Current Professionals