Henry Schein Preferred Pricing Program
The Massachusetts Dental Society and Henry Schein Dental have partnered together to support MDS members with their everyday practice needs. The Henry Schein Preferred Pricing Program helps active MDS members save money and reduce their overhead expenses, creating a more effective and efficient practice.
What We Do
Together we have crafted a comprehensive program to offer MDS members the most inclusive selection of consumable products, equipment, services, and value-added technology solutions to optimize—and reap the benefits of—practice management efficiencies.
NEW—While our nation remains under a Presidential Declaration of Emergency due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Henry Schein has taken steps to provide a Henry Schein Practice Analysis to help dental practices assess the business situation and help identify opportunities to aid in the business rebound needs in the wake of the virus.
Uncover additional production growth opportunities for your practice with Henry Schein’s Practice Analysis solution. For a limited time, this service will remain at NO CHARGE through the end of September and at a discounted rate through the end of the year.
Click here to take advantage of this limited-time cost-savings opportunity and to schedule your complimentary Practice Analysis review.
How We Can Help You Succeed
- Field Sales Consultant (FSC): MDS members will have a highly trained professional FSC assigned to your practice. Your dedicated FSC will assist you with everyday challenges to help identify and access Henry Schein's extensive practice resources.
- Connections Program and Merchandise Formulary: MDS members will receive exclusive benefits and special offers on Henry Schein’s comprehensive portfolio of products and services. Members will also be enrolled in a customized supply formulary where you will receive a blended discount on 15,000 of the most commonly used dental merchandise items.
- Quarterly Promotions: MDS members will be able to take advantage of exclusive promotions run quarterly on Henry Schein private label products, gloves, etc.
- X-ray Calibration Discounts: MDS members will receive discounts on X-ray calibrations.
- Education and Training: MDS members will receive discounted tuition on various MDS/HSD sponsored events, including quarterly compliance training, etc.
- Practice Analysis and Practice Care Planning: MDS members will have access to a variety of tools and analytics reporting specifically designed to streamline ordering, increase staff efficiency, and optimize spending, etc.
Special Offers and Benefits
Discounts on 15,000 of the most commonly used dental merchandise items and X-ray calibrations. Additionally, MDS members will be able to take advantage of exclusive promotions run quarterly on Henry Schein private label products, gloves, etc.*
For new customer enrollments only:
10% off your first Connections order as a new member of the program!**
Henry Schein and the MDS also know that coding errors can cost a practice thousands of dollars in lost revenue. As part of the MDS Member Savings partnership with Henry Schein and Dr. Charles Blair, MDS members who inquire about the Henry Schein Preferred Pricing program will receive a complimentary coding compliance survey. Learn how to capture legitimate reimbursement with this CDT mini production analysis of just six codes. Are you at risk of being out of compliance with insurance administration? This complimentary compliance survey will identify the area of administration compliance you may be missing.
Fill out the form below to contact Henry Schein about this offer!
*Member Eligibility- Must be an active MDS member and agree to a 30-Minute Member Benefits Meeting with your local Henry Schein representative (FSC).
**Offer good for first order as MDS member, may only be applied on Connections orders, no other discounts may be combined with this offer
Contact Henry Schein
For additional information or to enroll in the Henry Schein Preferred Pricing Program, please fill out the contact form below or contact the Massachusetts Dental Society at 800.342.8747.*
*Member Eligibility - Must be an active MDS member and agree to a 30-minute consultation with your local Henry Schein representative (FSC).