- Dr. Michael Chow of the Valley District hosted a Give Kids A Smile Day event on February 4, 2017.
- Drs. Martha Forero and Cheen Loo of the Boston District hosted a Give Kids A Smile Day event on February 5, 2017.
- Drs. Badrieh Edalatpour and Diane Bonanni of the East Middlesex District hosted their second free mouthguard program for youth at the Stoneham Chamber of Commerce annual health fair on April 9, 2017.
- Dr. Sabina Malla of the Southeastern District provided oral health education to 42 preschool aged children in the Fall River/Dartmouth area on April 13, 2017.
- Dr. John Zarrella of the Metropolitan District hosted an oral cancer screening day on April 25, 2017.
Past Foundation Ambassadors
Through their generosity and passion for dentistry, the Foundation Ambassadors work to help individuals from across the Commonwealth learn about the importance of oral health, provide vital oral health screenings, and give out dental care supplies to those in need
Here are some projects that our Ambassadors have undertaken.
- Drs. Badrieh Edalatpour and Diane Bonanni of the East Middlesex District hosted a free mouthguard program for youth at the Stoneham Chamber of Commerce annual health fair.
- Drs. Charles Gagne, James Morin, Edward Swiderski, and Michael Cooper of the Worcester District collaborated with the Black Stone Valley Regional Vocational Technical High School and its dental assisting students to provide oral health education to first graders in the Worcester community.
- Dr. Zameera Fida and Ms. Mirissa Price of the Boston District assisted Harvard School of Dental Medicine and Harvard Medical School in hosting a Give Kids A Smile program.
- Dr. Amerlie Yi and Ms. Chloe Wong of the Middlesex District worked with the Cambridge Health Alliances to provide oral health and education in its student-run pediatric dental clinic.