Massachusetts Paid Family and Medical Leave Law
Join colleagues and peers for this timely webinar and be prepared.
On July 1, 2019, all Massachusetts businesses--including dental practices--that employ one or more individuals are subject to the new state Paid Family and Medical Leave law and must begin submitting contributions on behalf of workers and covered individuals to provide paid family and medical leave for workers through a new state-run plan. The new law requires each employer to contribute to and participate in the state-run program, unless the employer opts out under strict statutory and regulatory guidelines.MDS members are invited to join this webinar to learn what you need to do to get ahead, stay informed and be in compliance. The discussion will help you answer the following questions:
- How do the new regulations impact my current policy?
- What management strategies are there for multi-state employers and employees?
- How have similar policies in different states been effectively rolled out and administered?
- Teri Weber, Senior Vice President, Spring Consulting Group
- Karen English, Senior Vice President, Spring Consulting Group
- Jack Sinibaldi, Direct of Client Services, Spring Insurance Group
Recorded April 26, 2019.