Dental Legal Update 2018 Protect Yourself and Your Practice
- Understand the most common areas of legal vulnerability for dental practitioners
- Be up-to-date on new regulations and guidelines affecting dental practice
- Reduce legal risks by implementing safeguards into your dental practice
- Learn to prepare dental treatment records that exceed the standard of care
- Be able to prevent, defend, and cope with lawsuits and board complaints
- Obtain peace of mind by practicing more confidently and defensively
Speaker: Richard Harold, DMD, JD, attorney admitted to the Bar in Massachusetts and associate clinical professor at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine.
Recorded on Wednesday, November 7, 2018.