You will be the driving force behind our Member Savings Program and will collaborate closely with various departments to manage and identify new partners.You will also be working alongside the sales and support team to seek out sponsorship opportunities.
As an integral part of the organization, you will be willing and able to tackle new projects and find creative and efficient ways to make things happen. If you are a team player that can work both collaboratively and autonomously to complete tasks, we want to hear from you.
Member Savings Program:
- Manage and optimize MDS existing portfolio of business partnerships by strengthening current relationships and investigating new opportunities.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Web,and Graphics team members to integrate promotions for the Member Savings Program
- Consult with legal team to coordinate contract negotiation from start to finish
- Correspond with MDS member doctors to evaluate program candidates.
- Monitor all metrics relevant to measuring the impact and growth of the Member Savings Program
- Draft and distribute Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to prospective partners.
- Collaborate regularly with Membership department to assess member needs.
- Maintain the Member Savings Program web layout to maximize user experience.
Yankee Dental Continuing Education:
- Collect and review list of potential speakers from exhibiting companies
- Organize speaker lists by topics
- Solicit new companies to join the Yankee Educational Program (sponsor speakers, educational grants, submit new speaker names)
- Serve as the liaison between the Yankee Programming Committee and exhibiting companies to develop sponsored educational programs
Yankee Dental Congress Exhibits:
- Solicit new/innovative exhibitors for Yankee Dental Congress
- Maintain exhibitor and prospect databases
- Promote Conference Room sales
- Manage on-site exhibitor registration at Yankee
- Develop & maintain relationships with existing and potential exhibitors and sponsors
- Travel to various dental meetings to foster relations with potential exhibitors and connect with potential attendees
- Prepare digital promotions to capitalize on leads obtained at other meetings
- Research new products to identify companies for booth space, advertising, sponsorship, etc.
- Create and send online exhibitor newsletter
- Update website and social media sites
- Promote and coordinate exhibitor marketing opportunities
- Work with Exhibits Sales Manager to create and distribute new and first-time exhibitor packet.
- Reserve booth space for other Dental Meetings; this includes processing payments, , ordering services, organizing volunteers and their travel arrangements for dental meetings.
As a qualified candidate, you will have:
- BA or BS degree is required
- 1-3 years of experience in sales environment preferred
- Customer centric approach
- Ability to establish relationships at all levels with both internal and external clients
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, as well as strong presentation skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor's (Required)