|District Meetings and Events
The Valley District Dental Society (VDDS) has the following meetings and events scheduled. Reservations are required for each event. For more information or to register for upcoming events, please contact Jackie Butler at email@example.com or (413) 568-8200. You may also visit the Valley District website at www.valleydistrictdental.org.
Executive Committee & General Meetings
- Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. - BORID, presented by David Samuels, DMD (1 CEs).
Location: Lattitude, 1338 Memorial Ave, West Springfield, MA 01089
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. - Executive Committee Meeting.
Location: The Federal, 135 Cooper St, Agawam, MA 01001
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016 - 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. - Annual Meeting and Risk Management Seminar with EDIC, presented by Ms. Debra Udey (2 CEs).
Location: The Delaney House, 3 Country Club Rd (Rte-5), Holyoke, MA 01040
VDDS Educational Seminars
- Wednesday, March 2, 2016 - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. - Emergency Medicine and Local Anesthesia State of the Art!, presented by Stanley Malamed, DDS (7 CEs).
Location: The Log Cabin, 502 Easthampton Rd, Holyoke, MA 01040
- Friday, May 13, 2016 - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. - The Dentists Role in Diagnosing Sleep Apnea and TMJ, presented by Jamison Spencer, DMD, MS (7 CEs).
Location: Springfield Marriott, 2 Boland Way, Springfield, MA 01103