Advocates of the MDS Foundation - Recognition Clubs
The Advocates of the MDS Foundation celebrates dentists, friends, organizations, and businesses who put themselves on the front line to provide access to care for children, working families, and the elderly in Massachusetts by generously contributing at Recognition Club levels.
Becoming an Advocate of the MDS Foundation is an important step in helping to improve the oral health of the approximately 1 million Massachusetts residents who do not have access to care.
How Do I Join? Joining one of our Recognition Clubs is as easy as making a tax-deductible donation at any one of the Recognition Club levels.
- Major Benefactors ($100,000+)
- Benefactors ($75,000 - $99,999)
- President's Society ($50,000 - $74,999)
- Founder's Society ($25,000 - $49,999)
- DerKazarian Society ($15,000- $24,999)
- Morton Society ($10,000 - $14,999)
- Salmon Society ($5,000 - $9,999)
- Friends ($2,500 - $4,999)
- Senate Club ($1,000 - $2,499)
- Platinum ($500-$999)
- Gold ($250-$499)
- Silver ($100-$249)