District Meetings and Events
The Cape Cod District has the following meetings and events scheduled. All meetings are held at Alberto's Ristorante in Hyannis at 6:00 p.m., with a half hour of hospitality followed by dinner and lecture, unless otherwise noted. Locations are noted below.
To register for an event, contact Diana Braman at (508) 385-3004 or email email@example.com.
- Thursday, September 22, 2016 - Dr. Howard Pactovis: Infection Protection According to the CDC (formerly known as Infection Control). This is a mandatory meeting for all dentists. Due to limited space, NO staff at this meeting, please.
- Thursday, October 27, 2016 - Dr. Paul Schaefer: Pain Management. This is a mandatory for all dentists. NO staff at this meeting, please.
- Thursday, January 19, 2017 - Dr. Patrick Cahil: Discussing Issues with Lyme Disease.
- Thursday, March 24, 2017 - Dr. Kenneth Malament: Integration of Esthetic Dentistry in Complex Prosthodontia Cases.
- Thursday, April 13, 2017 - Dr. Hans-Peter Weber: Peri-implant-tissue Healing/Tissue Regeneration